- The Coast HL8 head torch has a maximum output of 390 lumens with the largest power source and optics within Coast's head lamp range.
- The pure beam focusing system allows the user to quickly shift from an ultra wide flood beam to a long reaching spot, with a transition halo for wide viewing even in spot mode, simply by twisting the focusing bezel.
- Using four AA alkaline batteries the HL8 has a run-time of 2 hours in high mode and can shine up to 217 metres when focused in to a spot beam.
- The light is turned on using the power button located on the battery pack and the brightness level is selected using the control wheel. The hinged bracket allows you to rotate the head torch downwards so that you can position the light where you need it most.
- The removable battery pack is easy to clip on a belt or backpack and includes a 915 mm extension cord. The Coast HL8 head torch can also be used with a hard hat safety helmet using the included helmet clips.
- Product Details
Removable battery pack with 915 mm extension cord
Z Cord in headband for added durability
Adjustable elastic straps
Hinged beam adjustment
- Operational Modes
High: 390 lumens; 2 hours run-time; 217 m range
Mid: 120 lumens; 7 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 121 m range
Low: 25 lumens; 83 hours run-time; 55 m range
- Technical Details
Type: Professional head torch
Operating Modes: High / Mid / Low
Luminous Flux: Up to 390 lumens
Beam Range: Up to 217 m
Run Time: Up to 83 hours (low setting)
LED: High End Power LED
Focus: Pure Beam ™ Focusing Optic System; twist focus
Batteries Required: 4 x AA alkaline (included)
Weight: 362 grams (including batteries)
Body Material: ABS / Aircraft grade aluminium
Strap: Adjustable elastic
Switch Type: Push button with Control dial
Other Technology: Hinged attachment to position beam
Environmental: Water and shock resistant