- Splash Down Sinkers. The mould is easy to use and comes with full instructions that will guide you through the full process, from casting the sinker, through to assembling the Splash Down bait clip on the tail of the sinker.
- This is a completely new system that allows anglers to not only clip, but lock their baited hook directly behind the sinker until impact with water.
- The Splash Down is excellent for off the ground casting. it locks the baited hook directly behind the sinker, vastly improving bait presentation and eradicating those frustrating moments when your hook bait becomes unclipped mid-cast. These sinkers are produced using the highest quality materials here in the UK and is 100% reliable.
Kit Comprises of:
- 1 x Splash Down mould (2 piece, aluminium alloy) • 1 X Splash Down sizing spacer • 5 x Splash Down bait clip assemblies • 5 x Splash Down stainless steel tail wires (1 x 130g, 3 x 150g and 1 x 170g) • 5 x Breakout heads • 20 x Stainless steel breakout grips and PVC tube • 1 x Instruction
- Safety instructions and moulding techniques are also included allowing you the satisfaction of creating your own sinkers in a safe and secure manor. This kit contains enough components to make 5 Gemini System 100+ Splash Down Sinkers. Refill assembly kits are also available to keep you going. The mould is re-usable countless times