- Made from 1.2mm sprung marine grade stainless steel wire, these are ideal for pier and boat fishing. They grip hard and on retrieval will spring out from their anchorage.
- The Fixed grip wires give the maximum amount of grip because of the distance of the grip wire from the mass of the sinker, and are consequently least suitable for casting. They are therefore mainly used from piers and boats where the tidal flow is strong, but because of the height of the fisherman from the sea bed, they can be virtually lifted out of position and are not required to be dragged across a large expanse of obstacle strewn shallow water upon retrieval. However, given the right conditions they are suitable for casting.
- The fixed grip wires are straight when you get them and can be bent to the required shape. We consider the curved shape illustrated on this page to be the optimum for gripping power, but the choice is yours!
Also, the wires can be cut shorter and/or the sleeving removed to alter the dynamics of the sinker as required.
- The Springy fixed grip wires are made from 1.2mm sprung stainless steel wire and are ideal for pier and boat fishing.
- Springy Fixed Grip Kit Contents:
- 4 x Springy Fixed Grip Heads
- 16 x Springy Fixed Grip Wires
- 4 x Springy PVC Sleeve