Introducing a brand-new range of Fox bivvies that are set to take the fishing world by storm! The Frontier bivvies have been painstakingly developed over the last 5 years and no stone has been left unturned in producing the anglers ultimate bivvy.
- Increased Height and footprint from Frontier
- Khaki coloured VenTec fabric with “black out” laminate lining
- 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Unique, patent-pending, ETS (Easy-Tension-System) boss with re-enforced Aluminium Skeleton
- Quick setup and pack down
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- High, flat back for increased useable space and headroom
- Moulded keyed elbow joints to ensure perfect frame alignment
- Elbows feature retaining brace for the vapour peak
- Frame can be splayed to reduce height
- Four advanced Camo Mozzy vents found on both sides and two at rear
- All weather ventilation pegging points, allowing air flow even in the rain
- Advanced vents can be opened from inside the Bivvy
- Solid infill panel featuring three door options, solid, clear and camo mozzy mesh
- Solid infill also features camo mozzy mesh panels either side of the door
- Four internal mesh storage pockets, two at front and two at rear
- Central hanging loop
- Fabric tension straps
- Storm cord Eyelets with cords stored in peg bag
- Heavy duty groundsheet with unique door entry flap
- Heavy duty cam lok storm poles
- Double zipped carry bag
- 100% Polyester
- 1 Person+ size bivvy
- Dims – 260cm x 198.5cm x 140cm
- Weight – 14kg
- Packaged dims - 147cm x 25cm Ø
Frontier X Camo Mozzy Mesh Panel as shown in image.
Frontier X Vapour Peak as shown in image.
**** Item not yet available but due into stock soon.