- Incredibly versatile and easy to use, the HL27 focusing head torch has a light output of 300 lumens making it excellent for a variety of uses where you might need a lot of light.
- It has a removable top strap and can be used with a hard hat safety helmet using the included helmet clips, the easy-to-grip twist focusing ring makes it easy to adjust the beam from flood to spot, even while wearing gloves.
- The Coast HL27 features the Pure Beam Focusing Optics and produces Coasts largest, Ultra-View Flood Beam, giving you the ability to shed light on a big area while the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam can illuminate targets as far as 129 meters away, still giving you an enhanced field of vision with its transition halo.
- The Coast headlamp light-control system uses a Light Output Control Wheel and a fully encased sensor that detects a magnetic field, making the light output control more durable and weatherproof.
- For added durability, an expandable Z-Cord provides power to the LED from the battery pack and is built in to the headband to reduce the possibility of snagging.
Hinged bracket for adjustable beam angle
Dimmer wheel for control over brightness output
Removable top strap
Helmet compatible with included clips
Highest: 300 lumens; 8 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 129 m beam range
Lowest: 1 lumen; 93 hours run-time; 7 m beam range
- Technical Details
Type: Professional head torch
Operating Modes: Off / On - With smooth dimming control
Luminous Flux: From 1 to 300 lumens
LED: High End Power LED
Focus: Pure Beam ™ Focusing Optic System; twist focus
Beam Range: 129 m
Batteries Required: 3 x AA alkaline (included)
Run Time: 8 hours 30 minutes at highest setting, 93 hours at lowest setting
Weight: 196 grams (including batteries)
Body Material: ABS / Aircraft grade aluminium
Strap: Adjustable elastic
Switch Type: Push button and dimmer wheel
Environmental: Water and shock resistant