Snowbee's new ‘Soft-Touch’ material takes breathable wader technology onto a completely new level. This new, top quality breathable material is a blend of 10% nylon and 90% polyester, to provide strength and durability. However, what sets it apart is the outer layer, which has a brushed nylon ‘Soft-touch’ finish. Not only does this look and feel superb, but the ‘peachskin’ finish makes it totally flexible and ‘silent’.
The outer material is DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated, while the inner laminate utilises our highly reliable Vapour-Tec breathable membrane, for superior breathability and hydrostatic water pressure resistance.
The design of the front pocket provides a hand-warmer pocket, a large zipped fly-box pocket plus an outer mesh tippet spool pocket, all in one. They come fitted with the Snowbee Lumbar Support Wading Belt, which features a Neoprene, contoured lumbar support for all-day wading comfort.
Soft-Touch’ Nylon/Polyester NT Moss fabric with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Hydrostatic Water Pressure resistance (W/P): 15000 mm H2O
- Breathability: Moisture Vapour Transfer (MVT): 4000 g/m2/24hrs
- 3-in-1 front pockets
- Adjustable webbing braces, with quick release buckles
- Lumbar support wading belt included
- D-rings on belt loops for wading staff clip etc
- Re-enforced knee and seat pads for abrasion and puncture resistance
- Elasticated chest draw cord, with toggle-lok adjusters
- Combi Felt-Sole for the best grip both in the river and on the bank.
- Colour : Two Tone Tan