The Tip Tornado Lite has benefited from technology upgrades over its successful career however the design essentially stays true to the original. If you want a rod that will cast 5 ozs overhead from the rocks or blast 4 ozs pendulum style from the shore this is the rod for you.
Tolerant of conditions except the heaviest ground: perhaps you want a rod that is ideal for schooling bass, the solitary lunker or even a super slim scratching rod to win a match: don’t forget heavy float fishing, spinning or dead baiting – it’s the master of these too. Some have said it’s the best Estuary rod available. The limits are undefined.
The complex construction, born out of years of Tip Tornado heritage means that it is not only practical but also a pleasure to use. Derived from a SAMF Finals Winner and is a truly versatile 3-5oz specialist sporting rod.
- Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: 2×2 carbon twill – upper butt: 3k-1k carbon lower tip – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in Aquamarine metallic and jet black
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated coaster
- Century partition rod case
* * * Rod will be £15 less if you can pick it up from the shop * * *