If you like a pokey rod to fish rough ground for big fish then the 'power' is up to the job. The fairly stiff butt blends nicely into the powerful mid section to give you the casting and lifting power you need. The firm tip is in keeping with the rest of the rod but still has just the right amount of 'give' to sit in the tide and still show bites.
The rod is very well finished with 3 legged gunsmoke SiC rings, quality coasters and a japanese shrink handle.
- High modulus carbon blank
- 4-7oz casting weight
- Superb action and recovery
- 2 piece blank
- Full Japanese shrink wrap handle
- High gloss finish
- Supplied with coasters for fishing reel up or down style
- Fast action with sensitive tip section for bite detection
- Powerful mid and butt section
- Increased distance and controlled casts
- Fully lined sic guides rung for multiplier reels
*Image shows three rods for illustration purposes only.