The 2 piece high modulus carbon fibre blanks deliver a highly responsive and forgiving tip action which loads progressively into a deceptively powerful butt for controlling diving fish in strong currents.
At 7’6 in length, they offer excellent control and response to a diving fish, whilst the design of the handle and position of the reel seat ensures a comfortable grip when reeling in.
- Progressive tip action, high modulus carbon fibre blanks
- Aluminium oxide lined guides designed for use with braid
- Extended comfortable EVA front and rear grip
- Up-locking screw winch graphite reel seat for secure hold
- Gimbal fitting on 30-50lb model